The Experience And Drive To Do
Justice For Your
Serious Injury Case
Guided by the principle that every person and corporation has a moral and legal duty to care for the safety of others, for over 25 years, Allegra Carpenter has successfully battled those responsible to hold them accountable. Her desire always is to bring justice to those who are catastrophically harmed by the actions of others.
Allegra’s creative approach to selecting, strategizing, and advocating for those harmed or killed in truck crashes, from medical negligence, in nursing homes, and other personal injury, has earned her respect among clients, peers, and judges. She is a regularly invited instructor of trial skills, legal strategy, and legal graphic visualization . She welcomes opportunity to collaborate with like-minded advocates for justice.
Recognized For Excellence In The Legal Community
Not every lawyer receives accolades and awards for their trial work, integrity and contributions. Due to her tireless and creative approaches to obtaining justice for her clients, Allegra Carpenter, has been voted by her peers to receive the following awards:
- Voted by peers: Best Lawyers, Albuquerque Personal Injury Litigation Lawyer of the Year, 2015 and 2020 (this award is given to the one attorney who receives the highest overall peer-feedback in a specific practice area and region)
- Voted by peers for inclusion in “Best Lawyers in America” 2005 to present; Best Law Firms 2019 to present
- Voted by peers and judges: Martindale-Hubbell AV* rating (highest possible) 2013 to present for legal ability and ethical standards
- Voted by peers for inclusion in “Superlawyers” 2014 to present (top 5% lawyers receive this award)
- Invited to National Trial Lawyers “Top 100” 2017 to present
- Regularly invited guest lecturer on Legal Graphics, Case Strategy, Spoliation and other Legal Topics (See About/In the News and In the Community)
- Published in Trial Magazine, January 2019, Spoliation in the Digital Age
C Is For Creative And Collaborative
Co-counsel And Project Based Visual Communication Consulting
Allegra has been a recognized thought leader in litigation graphics for over two decades. She welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with other lawyers in developing persuasive and compelling visual strategy from case inception through trial.
“Allegra is professional and personable. I was impressed by her skills and thorough knowledge. It was a pleasure having someone with such integrity assist me through the legal process. I was very satisfied with the result.”—JOHN STEPHENS
“I can’t say enough about Allegra. Although nothing can bring my sister back, Allegra – following the worst tragedy our family could have experienced, brought us justice. Allegra was willing to take on our case, which other lawyers had rejected due to its challenges, and championed my sister’s cause against multiple powerful entities and individuals. Allegra always believed in us and went the extra mile to explore every legal and factual avenue to success. She believes strongly about changing bad and dangerous practices to make the world a better, safer place for everyone. She is a true warrior.”—AMIR , ON BEHALF OF HEYDARI FAMILY
Prepared To Discuss Your Case
At Allegra-Law, LLC, in New Mexico, our goal in every case is to be the best prepared for trial with creative strategies that will result in the best outcome for your case.
Call us for a free initial consultation to discuss your case at 505-340-3545.